Battlefield Nickelodeon is a first person shooter by Nick Games and DICE. It is rated M by the ESRB and is possibly the darkest Nicktoon game ever.
In 2000, Dan, a recently hired animator for Nickelodeon, is offered to go out to lunch by his coworkers. He accepts the offer, and discusses ideas with his fellow partners. But a truck rams into the backseat of the car, all survived with a few wounds, except Dan. Twenty years later, he awakens to see a glaring light in his left eye. Dan functions perfectly after his resurrection, but soon discovers that he is unable to pronounce words. Jimmy explains that explains to him that an event called The Intersection, an experiment conducted by him and a fellow scientist know as Anuk Calder that was an attempt to create a teleporter to alternate realms.
- Kelp Forests
- Bikini Bottom
- Nickelodeon Studios
- M1A2 Abrams (With mounted M2.50 Cal.)
- M2A2 Bradley (With mounted M134 Minigun)
- Humvee (With mounted M134 Minigun, Mk19, or TOW Missile.)
- AH-64 Apache
- UH-60 Blackhawk (With mounted M61 Vulcan Cannon or M134 Minigun.)
- AC-130 UAV (Single Player Only.)
- Irken Gunship (Single Player Only.)
Battlefield Nickelodeon has received critical acclaim for its unique concept, but has also had a fair share of controversy for its adult themes.