|Once and for All|
April 22, 2024
- Michael Fassbender as Victor Cutter
- Daniel Craig as Stormy Davids
- Christoph Waltz as Isaac and Frederick Schmidt
- Ola Rapace as Dmitri Buzinsky
- Jon Bernthal as Ivan Miller
- Jennifer Lawrence as Jennifer Miller
- Oleg Taktarov as Vladimir Antonov
- Chris O'Donnell as Preacher
- Michael Rooker as Voodoo
- Enver Gjokaj as Stump
- Tobias Menzies as Winston Williams
- Andrew Lincoln as Andrew Thompson
- David Morrissey as Sydney Sinclair
- Ludger Pistor as Nikolai Chernyshyov
- Jason Statham as Dimitri Ivanovski
- LL Cool J as General Michael Zachariah
- Jon Scott as himself (Fox News anchor)
- Jenna Lee as herself (Fox News anchor)
- Babita Sharma as herself (BBC News anchor)
- Rico Hizon as himself (BBC News anchor)
- Kasia Madera as herself (BBC News anchor)
- Sharanjit Leyl as herself (BBC News anchor)
Many other people were given roles, such as being communist fighters, GUARDIAN soldiers, Cuban congressmen, and civilians.
The development of the film involved extensive research from regions to streets.
The special effects of Once and for All payed a partial contribution to the 1.4 billion dollar movie. In the filming of the Brazilian sequence, a dark grey Aston Martin Vanquish is driven by Fassbender in São Paulo.
A number of musicians came forward during pre-production for their songs to be used in the film. People such as Jay-Z, Katy Perry, OneRepublic, and Snoop Lion came forward with their singles for Once and for All. On the other hand, only Eric Clapton was personally asked for the use of "Tears in Heaven" in Once and for All, which was accepted.
In the final phase of pre-development, only sixteen singles made the cut; each song ranging from three to four minutes, the soundtrack spans a total of one hour and fifty-six seconds.
|Once and for All Original Soundtrack|
|2.||"Tears in Heaven"||Eric Clapton and Will Jennings||04:30|
|3.||"Stop and Stare"||OneRepublic||03:44|
|4.||"You're Beautiful"||James Blunt||03:22|
|7.||"You Found Me"||The Fray||04:04|
|8.||"It Will Rain"||Bruno Mars||04:17|
|9.||"Here Without You"||3 Doors Down||03:59|
|11.||"I Never Told You"||Colbie Caillat||03:48|
|12.||"Line in the Sand"||Motörhead||03:43|
|13.||"One More Night"||Maroon 5||03:39|
|14.||"A Thousand Years"||Christina Perri||04:48|
|15.||"It's Not Over"||Daughtry||03:27|
Release and receptionEdit
Due to the anti-communist nature of the film, Once and for All was banned in five countries: China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, and Vietnam.
Due to the nature of the film and the money that was spent in the production, many companies were hired for the production of Once and for All.
|Moving Picture Company||Employed for the creation of digital visual effects for Once and for All.|